On 23/10/13 12:46, Thomas Arnhold wrote:
> Hi,
>
> with b009e8fd4fce06d9abae8aaac8750ece7df212e4 a script was added which
> converts all include guards to the common scheme:
>
> INCLUDED_FOO_BAR_HXX for global headers in include/
>
> INCLUDED_FOO_SOURCE_BAR_BAZ_HXX for anything else.
>
> I did run it on the starmath dir: da18612bf67b1f7caf9d94f4d8cb7fbd626e09f2
>
> In the next weeks I'll run it on all directories gradually. If someone
> has concerns please complain :)

sounds really great, except for the "gradually" part: please don't run
it over one directory in include/ per day, that is likely to cause most
of a full rebuild per day; it is a good idea to split it over multiple
commits in case there are unexpected surprises and something needs to be
reverted, but it should be pushed to master together.