On 10/28/2013 09:25 AM, Winfried Donkers wrote:
I suffer (since last Wednessday/Thursday) with a broken build on both my
development machines.
The code bse is up to date and clean of my own code changes.

make check reports an assertion in Cppunittess_sd_import_test.

Do you mean a failed CppUnit assertion, or a failed C/C++ assert? What is the output of "make CppunitTest_sd_import_tests"? If it reports an abort due to a failed C/C++ assert but does not print a backtrace, please retry after "ulimit -c unlimited" (assuming you are on Linux).

Stephan