Hi Jesús,

ah sorry. I did it with the Windows 7 SDK and _WINNT_VERSION set to Windows XP. The problem is the missing SHARD_APPIDINFO definition.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd378453(v=vs.85).aspx

Should we just define the hex value of it?

SHARDAPPIDINFO was defined by Fridrich some time ago with 918ddde5be4fde7bf8679bdf19805c618deabbf5.

Thomas