Hi Eike,

>> Should we add all new/renamed Excel2010 functions to that xlsx-document?
>> It isn't too much trouble for me, but I wouldn't like to give 'one of
>> you with Excel' work that is not necessary. :)
>I'd appreciate if you could add all the functions, send the document to me,
>I'd check it in Excel if all works and then save it again to commit.

Attachment 89360 (https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=89360) of bug
70798, see comment 9 for explanations.
Note that the new xlsx-document may make the current tests fail because of
relocation of functions; I can submit a patch for that (and add functions to
the test) when you tell me the xlsx-document is ready for pushing.

Winfried