Hi,

On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 at 12:05:12AM -0500, Alan Feuerbacher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm following one of the contacts on your webpage
> www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/libmspub/
>
> In configuring libmspub, "configure" complained that "librevenge"
> was missing.

The page describes stable branch for now. I suppose I should update
it...

> I found and installed that program. The libmspub's
> configure was happy and everything installed ok.

I wonder where did you find something to install, as we have not
released anything yet :-) There is only git.

> The above-listed webpage lists "Dependencies" but librevenge is not shown.
>
> Thought you'd want to know.

We are well avare of it. (That is, I and Fridrich are avare of it...)

Out of curiosity: why are you building libmspub? Are you interested in
contributing? (if yes, welcome :-) Or do you work on a project that
wants to use it? In that case I recommend using stable branch until
librevenge's interface is finalized.

D.