Le 09/01/2014 16:54, Caolán McNamara a écrit :
> On Wed, 2014-01-08 at 19:40 +0100, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
>> I suggest for cui/uiconfig/ui/optviewpage.ui to set the property
>> homogeneous to false for OptViewPage so that both boxes box3 and box4
>> may have different widths. Doing that make the label "Use system font
>> for user interface" not truncated when translated in French (with
>> TP_WIDTH=280)
>
> Yeah. So I used that font and looked through the options pages in
> French, German and Polish and made various tweaks like selecting what
> widgets should shrink if there isn't enough space and so on and they
> look good to me at least now in master and 4-2 (under Linux anyway)

Thank you very much for this clean solution. :-)
All my trials to allow the label "Use system font for user interface" to
be wrapped if it has not enough room did not succeed.

> That doesn't mean its a bad idea to make that dialog wider. Feel free to
> do that if you want, but hopefully there are no truncated labels or
> similar now. Let me know if there are some I missed.

So I checked each option dialog and it remains only one truncated label
in French : in Language Settings > Languages the label "Complex text
layout (CTL)" is truncated in French (I see only the C in "(CTL)").

In LibreOffice Impress > General there is what seems to be a
misplacement of the checkboxes under "Presentation". Both checkboxes
could be on the same row allowing the checkbox and its label under
Compatibility to be visible.

Best regards.
JBF