Hello,

Cppcheck reported this:
svx/source/fmcomp/gridcell.cxx
2150    redundantAssignment     style   Variable 'sValue' is reassigned a value
before the old one has been used.

                if ( !_rxField->wasNull() )
                {
                    _rField.SetValue( fValue );
                    BigInt aValue = _rField.GetCorrectedValue();
                    sValue = aValue.GetString();
                    sValue = _rField.GetText();<--- Variable 'sValue' is
reassigned a value before the old one has been used.

See
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/cppcheck_reports/master/888.html#line-2150

I would tend to remove the last line (because GetCorrectedValue, the line
before, isn't used for the moment) but I wouldn't like to create some
regression.

Any idea?

Julien