> On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 7:58 PM, Kacper Kasper <kacperkas...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I don't want to send my patches upstream
>> because they are very hacky at the moment and wouldn't get accepted
>> anyway.
>
> Then they presumably won't be accepted as a massive code drop at then
> end either right ?
> The soonner you get them in shape, learning the quirck specific to
> this project, the easier it will be to upstream :-)
'At the moment' are the keywords here ;) These hacks are the result of
library ports missing (which I will make later) or other things I
don't need to work right now.

> (yes I read Haiku's code formatting convention :-) please do _not_
> follow them for LO patches :-) )
I know that each project has its own coding guidelines and that they
should be followed in the first place :)

> For example you prolly will need some patch/new files in
> solenv/gbuild/platform/*
> these would likely not be too controversial as they are platform
> specific files anyway.
Actually files for linux work fine. Not that much work here.

Regards,
Kacper