Hello all,
     My name is Joe Decker (jdecker on freenode).  I am the head of
LibrePlanet Maryland and am working with one of my professors to start a
LibrePlanet group at my college.  I know some of you had success at
Hampshire college and I was wondering what made you so successful?  Is
there an iso available of the free software pack you hand out to new
students?  We need 8 students to make the group official on campus, which I
should be able to get quickly once we begin recruiting (thursday).  I also
plan on having the students sign up for the LibrePlanet Maryland group so
that they can coordinate with the state as a whole and stay with the
organization once they graduate/transfer.  Thank you for any help you can
provide me!

-Joe Decker