Maybe it’s time to start a Free Stallman Federation

   On Fri, Apr 26, 2024 at 11:20 AM Akira Urushibata
   <[1]a...@wta.att.ne.jp> wrote:

     An article in the Techrights site says that FSF does not announce
     events featuring lectures by Richard Stallman on its official site
     any
     more.
     Techrights - Richard Stallman's Next Public Talk is on Friday, 17:30
     in Cordoba (Spain), FSF Cannot Mention It
     [2]http://techrights.org/n/2024/04/23/Richard_Stallman_s_Next_Public
     _Talk_is_on_Friday_17_30_in_Cordo.shtml
     Talks - Richard Stallman
     [3]https://stallman.org/talks.html
     I've visited the official FSF site (English) and have confirmed that
     there are currently no events featuring RMS listed in either
     "upcoming
     events" or "past events".  I don't know the rationale behind this.
     It would be natural to promote a talk by FSF founder RMS for surely
     it
     would bring attention to the organization.
     According to Dora Scilipoti the recent lectures in Europe are
     neverless well attended.  She told me: "Almost 500 in Bologna, 300
     in
     Reggio Emilia, +250 in Trento and people who couldn't get in due to
     lack of space."