Hi Jorge,
well-articulated. Here are my recommendations

WordPress: A widely-used content management system that supports numerous themes and plugins, including open-source options.  Given your current website uses WordPress, migrating to a more standard theme and plugin setup might be the easiest path.
have fun and be free
ali miracle

على 5/21/2024 ‫3:38 PM، كتب Jorge P. de Morais Neto:
Hi!  We need to rewrite our clinic's website in Brazil.  The clinic has
two doctors.  For now there is no need to schedule appointments via the
website.  We just need to advertise the clinic's services, show contact
information and blog posts.  The blog posts should be easy to write by a
doctor that is unskilled and uninterested in markup languages, even
lightweight markup languages like Org Mode or Markdown.

We have a current website which layout we can copy.  It is unfortunately
written in a proprietary WordPress plugin.

Do you recommend specific technology for the new website?

Regards,
   Jorge