Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 20:45:36 -0600 (MDT)
From: Paul Bowersox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: New HD, parallel CD -- Success

Sorry to complain about this process but it really was quite a chore.  I
succeeded in the end.  So if someone faces the same thing and sees this in
an archive, drop me a line.  I got parallel driver for dos from
shuttletech then modified config.sys and acrobatics with toshiba recovery
disk and cd.  A helpful bulletin on pcsupport.toshiba.com for lib 70's was
insufficient but got me looking in the right direction for further
tweaking... it took quite a bit of work actually to figure it out even
with that help.

Now I have win95 back like I wanted and a clean slate.  Yes!

If only someone would make a real pc the same size (or smaller!) as lib 70
with all the modern accoutrements.  Just think of that big rich handheld
market with a real computer available in that size.  I think lib 70 is
still the closest thing after all this time but it's still too big.

Paul B