Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 22:14:15 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: H Re: off-topic -- looking for portable advice

In a message dated 6/5/2000 6:15:44 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Subj:  Re: H Re: off-topic -- looking for portable advice
>  Date:    6/5/2000 6:15:44 PM US Mountain Standard Time
>  From:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] (David Chien)
>  To:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Libretto)
>
>  Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 18:09:51 -0700 (PDT)
>  From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  Subject: Re: H Re: off-topic -- looking for portable advice
>
>  > I can't believe a kind sensitive thoughtful guy like you would rub salt
in

>  > her wounds;o)
>
>    Sorry, didn't read who it was from. Just thought it was another letter
> from a
>  prior Libretto user that had jumped ship.
>
>    d =)
>
>    ...I just get too many email messages a day....

Must be nice to be popular! I have to send mail to myself some days just to
be sure that AOL hasn't cut me off.

Then again if I had a lot of useful information like you do, I would have
people breaking down my door like you do. (Or a miniskirt like Pres.)

I do miss our distaff miniskirted Lib member. Dreams are the only thing I
have some days, but the plus side is young girls give you hugs and kisses on
the cheek. Safe, safe, safe! ;o)

Jim Ray, Phoenix, AZ, USA
<A HREF="http://historic-glendale.net/granny_jean's_gifts.htm">Click here:
Granny Jean's Gifts</A> (crass commercial)

Warning: Subjects with (H) may or may not contain humor.