Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 17:41:54 -0500
From: "Berlant, Michael S" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: IR Printers

Yes.  The -50 and the -80 have the same print engine.  The the difference is
that the -50 has a battery and the -80 has a sheet feeder.  That makes the
-80 about US$100 less than the -50.

My only reason for shying away from the -80 when I bought my -50 was that
the sheet feeder in my -30 (which the -50 replaced) started misfeeding from
being bounced around so much in my travels.