Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 10:51:00 +0100
From: "John Cooper" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Lib 100CT for sale in UK

£450

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 16 June 2000 23:11
To: Libretto
Subject: Lib 100CT for sale in UK

Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 23:06:07 +0100
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi,

I am going to put one of my Librettos up for auction but I would like to
offer it to the people on the Lib mailing list first.

UK Libretto 100CT with 64 MB RAM upgrade, 2 GB HD, enhanced docking
station, D-Link DE-660CT 10Mb network card (BNC & RJ-45).  The OS is NT
4.0 but I can load 95 or 98 if that's what you want, It's complete with
floppy disc drive, mini port replicator, manuals, CD and box.  It's seen
very little use and is in perfect condition.  I even have a spare hard
drive handle and possibly a spare 2GB hard drive so you can have a
couple of disks with different OSs available.

I live in the county of Cleveland, UK and I can guarantee that this
machine has had very little use.  We have four in the family (two 100CTs
and two 110CTs).  I have one, my wife has one, my daughter another and
my son a fourth.  The problem is my son has absolutely no interest in
computing whatsoever and it has lain virtually unused  on my desk since
it was purchased.  The time has come to say goodbye and i want it to go
to a good home.

Would anyone like to make me an offer for this before I put it up for
auction.
--

Regards

      _Simon