Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:58:55 -0700
From: Karen R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Hi Y'all

Yep, it's really me!!  Am now the owner of my second
Dust Puppy stickered Libby 100.

Am installing W98 on it, and need help with the Toshiba
drivers and stuff.  Anyone want to compile a list for me of
all that is needed??  I've checked all the Toshiba sites I can
read (English) and just want to make sure everything is how
it should be.

Did a quick scan of the archive to see who all is left
of the 'old gang' (time, not age!)....

Hi Digby :-)
Hi Neal :-)
Hi Pres :-)
Hi Jim :-)

Glad to see the sense of humor is still running strong...

Karen
groovy grandma in Sac