Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 08:53:49 -0400
From: Derek Hamlet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Help with Lib Screen Sizing

Help
I just received my new donor LIB (mine had a broken, cracked screen)
I swapped out the RAM and hard drive and now have a marvellous working LIB
again.  However, I need to do some screen sizing so everything fits as it
did before.
This machine, and I assume its the machine, creates an image where I have
to use the mouse to access all parts of the image.
Since I have no literature, can some kind soul guide me through the steps
of where to go to resize the screen so I'm not abusing the pointer and my
brain to see everything.
Many thanks.
Derek Hamlet
Victoria  B.C.