Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:28:22 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Best CPU Cooler?

In a message dated 7/20/2000 4:38:45 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>  > http://www.listsoft.com/eng/programs/pr1075.htm
>  > and use the lower of the two 'download' links
>  >
>  > Neil
>  > (actually, it's on my website also but I can't quite remember
>  where...)
>  >
>  >

>  http://www.nbarnes.easynet.co.uk/Binaries/amnhltm.zip
>
>  David C Prall   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://dcp.dcptech.com

It looks like websites are getting like hard drives, fill them up and get a
new one! Time for Neil to get a new one. Bad, bad, bad when others can find
it on your site when you can't!

Jim Ray, Phoenix, AZ, USA
 <A HREF="http://www.grannyjeans.com/">Click here: www.grannyjeans.com</A>
(crass commercial)

(As you might guess, I sleep with a Granny named Jean, the above is a
requirement to keep doing so)

Warning: Subjects with (H) may or may not contain humor.