Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 19:15:57 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Best CPU Cooler? SURE!

In a message dated 07/20/00 11:03:46 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>  You're not going to believe this - but just delete the line with anmhlt
(or
>  whatever) from the autoexec
>
>  Neil (who's wondering if Jim's pulling his leg here?)

No, I am really not that smart. From the days of the TRS-80 wt.16k of RAM I
have always only learned enough to get the thing to do what I need. All of
the alarm clocks (mechanical ones) and door knob screws satisfied my
curiosity to know all there is know whether I need to or not.

Mr. Bill gets enough of my money that it should work reasonable well without
me knowing any code. The last I wrote was in basic and it took my shrink a
year to get me out into the light of day. The drooling isn't too noticeable
anymore.

Jim Ray, Phoenix, AZ, USA, Who looks smarter than he is and doesn't care
anymore. The knife and fork work just fine, Thank You!
 <A HREF="http://www.historic-glendale.net/granny_jean's_gifts.htm">Click
here: Granny Jean's Gifts</A>