Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 21:15:37 -0700
From: Karen R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: keyboard thingy

Pres Waterman wrote:

> Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 23:56:36 -0400
> From: "Pres Waterman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: keyboard thingy
>
> Hi. My spacebar became recalcitrant and whilst I was repairing/cleaning the
> undercarriage the little grey and white plastic scissor-jack futzer thingamawhatsit
> that lifts the button over the microswitch decided to break. Luckily all keys seem to
> have the same futzer so I popped off the button to the left with the ` and ~ on it
> and stole the scissor thingy. Now a-course I don't have the button mounted to the
> left of the spacebar. ( What do the Brits call it? They CAN'T call it a spacebar.
> Must be a pauseinserter or an interval-manoeuvering device ).

Remembering that Neil has a burnt-out Libby he is using for parts.... maybe he
would be willing to drop one of those 'thangs' in the snail mail to you... if you
hold your breath just right :-)

Or someone else on this side of the pond might....

Where is the Calvary when you need them, eh??  :-)
(listen to all those thundering hooves coming to the rescue)

Karen
gg