Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:36:10 -0400
From: Oscar Sodani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Libretto LCD gone dark

I was working with my Libretto 110CT last night, and when the battery
power got low, the Libretto's screen dimmed to the point where you can't
see anything. I turned it off and recharged the battery overnight, but
when I turned it on again today, the screen was still to dark to see
anything. I can't even see if I can get into the BIOS setup -- is there
a keyboard command of some sort that will return the screen to its
bright state?

I know the computer is on, because if I boot into Windows or Linux I can
just barely see the greaphical desktop.

Thanks!

Oscar Sodani