Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 21:24:57 -0700
From: Karen R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Drivers for FDD on Libretto 70CT

   Date:   Thu, 13 Jul 2000 23:48:25 -0400
  From:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks Karen!  It made too much sense to put the driver in the
'downloads' link I guess. :)

Win98 is just fine, since that's what I have on my 70CT.

Thanks again for your help!

-Thom

Karen R writes:
: Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 20:25:01 -0700
: From: Karen R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
:
: Thom,
:
: To find the driver for W98
:
: from http://www.toshiba.com/
: click on Computer Systems
: up at the top right, click on Technical Support
: click on Tech Support Center icon
: select 'portables' under Product
: select 'Libretto' under Family
: select '100CT' under Model
: and click on Support Bulletins
:
: scroll down to the date 3-2-2000 and click on
:    Microsoft Windows 98 Upgrade Considerations for Toshiba PCs
:
: scroll down a little and select the model 'Libretto 100'
:
: on the next page #4 is the floppy driver.
:
: I don't know where a driver is for W95, sorry.
:
: Karen
: gg
:
: [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
:
: > Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 18:19:57 -0400
: > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: > Subject: Drivers for FDD on Libretto 70CT
: >
: > I understand that some people are able to use the 100 CT drivers on their
: > 70CT's for the floppy drive, however I am unable to find these on Toshiba's
: > web page.  Could someone provide me a bit of assistance in finding drivers
: > to make use of my new floppy drive?
: >
: > Thanks!
: >