Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:50:22 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: H Re: w98... yes o r no?

In a message dated 9/13/2000 3:49:49 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>   <A
>  Which reminds me Jim, did you get the left handed thread on that bolt in
>  your neck sorted out (or was that a different film?...Tonight, Igor, we
>  build a monster...)

Just a little rust, a shot of WD-40 ( <A HREF="http://www.wd40.com/">Click
here: WD-40 </A> ) and I am as good as new. Left handed and metric, perfectly
normal for a left ponder assembled from a mix of domestic and foreign parts.
A little identity problem though, I can't figure out if you are the opposite
sex or I am. Given my advanced years, the girls don't even look to see!

BOT
I guess with the with a new 80 Gb drive in the Lib 50 I would have enough
room for Win 98, but I will need to put a bigger crank on the side. Getting
desperate as the Lib falls further and further behind the software curve.
Stall ! STALL !

Jim Ray, Phoenix, AZ, USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]