Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:04:34 +0100
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: IR

Dave,
I have a 50CT running W95 and Nokia 6150 functioning nicely via IR (despite the
phone occassionally telling me "Accessory not supported"). I had to do some
work on teh registry to get it running but all I did was follow instructions
off a web page. Whilst looking for that web page again I came across quite a
few pages of interest - are these any good to you in your quest for IR
connectivity?

http://www.doom.org/phone-ncds98.html

Also

http://www.ringtone.net/win98.html

also (this one looks good)

http://home.wxs.nl/~deest000/irwork.htm

Some others that could be useful but as I haven't REALLY read them I'll let you
decide

http://www.kessler-design.com/wireless/win98ir.html
http://www.icon.co.za/~sayles/Help.html
http://www.rasco.krakow.pl/GSM/pliki/NDS-IRSetup98.txt
http://user.tninet.se/~ebo706m/mobil_sida/nokia/ir_support.htm
http://freespace.virgin.net/neil.hobbs/Nokia/NCDSIr.htm
http://www.customphones.co.uk/infrared.html
http://www.scit.wlv.ac.uk/~f9679743/Cellular/NokiaDataSuite2.0/nokia_cellular_da
ta_suite_2.htm

FYI I'm no techy Guru, all I did was whack "Infra Red Generic Port" into
Copernic search engine as I remembered that was the ket to getting the 50CT
talking to the 6150, setting up an "Generic IR port" in Windows Cnotrol Panel.
Njoy :-)