Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 07:32:58 GMT
From: "neil barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Fw: Pentagon Phone Menu

<grin>
...not wanting to get into an friendly fire situation...but I seem to have
heard a quote somewhere after a joint US/UK exercise pointing out that the
US army was the best equiped but the worst trained, while the UK army was
exactly the opposite :)

(don't shoot me - all my antecedents are RAF!)

Neil

http://profiles.msn.com.