Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 11:23:28 GMT
From: "Fubar Libretto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: DOS copy files between PC-card slots?

>I take it that Fubar, wants to use the "Click" with out loading Windows
>either with dos enablers (no card services or with card services) but
>not with windows drivers.

Something like that!

Think of it as a Libretto with no hard drive - I can boot it from a floppy,
and need to move the images I've taken with my digital camera to some other
media (the Clik is ideal because it's cheap, available where I am, and will
still be useful after I've resolved my hard drive / hard drive controller
problem)

What's the difference between no card services / with card services?

http://profiles.msn.com.