Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 14:41:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: David Chien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Screen hangs when typing BIOS password: CMOS battery?

See my site for exploded view & parts list that'll say which to order.

As for the battery, it could be dead if you've left it unpowered for a few
weeks.  Naturally, have you tried charging the system for a few days straight
of the mains?  If that doesn't help, I'd say its either a hardware or battery
problem -- can't tell since either could shut down your Libretto just the same.

At the very least, I'd pop the keyboard up myself and make sure the connector
is secure.  That alone should eliminate that as a possible source of trouble.

Also, once you've got the entire thing charged, try again and see if it
auto-shutsdown.

d =)

=====
adorable toshiba libretto
The latest news and information for the Toshiba Libretto owner.
http://www.silverace.com/libretto/

http://im.yahoo.com/