Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:04:31 EST
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Help.. 70ct w/winME runs scandisk after every reboot???

I have the 70ct 32 MB RAM overclocked to 133/166 and this error occurs in either case.
 This is the only OS I have run on this disk, although I have run 95/NT/2000 on the
previous disk...

The performance is actually pretty good, but not fast enough to imply that the
computer is shutting down faster than the hard disk.. (I already tried to applu the
Microsoft windows update patch that addresses this issue)

Thanks Again in Advance!
Tony - Boston, MA