Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 21:55:15 -0000
From: "Ade McGonigle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: 110 Keyboad cont

Thanks for all the suggestions on what to do with my wine spoiled
keyboard on my 110, I have tried all to no avail so I am left with
the problem of a new keyboard, I have found one supplier in the UK
but the price is £60 (me thinks a little steep), anyone know of any
other sources of these keyboards, even in NA, I work for a North
American Company so could get one brought back if I could find a
source

Ade