Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 22:42:34 +0000
From: Paul Bristow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Another Libretto Triumph!

Hi fellow librettoteers!

Another of the libretto mailing list beer drinking ceremonies was held
yesterday when Christian Gennerat & I met up at the Linux Expo Paris.
We both had our linux-running librettos and posed for pictures at the
meal afterwards organised by linuxfr.org.

Unfortunately for Christian, he had to put up with my appalling French
for most of the evening.

We had a good time at the expo, but the cool toy of the moment is
definately the Compaq iPaq handheld.  There were loads at the show, and
none running Windows CE.  Microsoft have learned though, the
windows-powered logo is now engraved on the back. :-(

As usual, no-one could really believe that the libs were "real"
computers, but were very impressed with the full linux installs, and
when I told them I had a 20G drive with my *entire* CD collection were
even more so.

Cheers,

--

Paul