Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 08:37:19 -0800 (PST)
From: David Nedved <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: H Re: Another Libretto Triumph!

Forgiveness?  Permission?  You mean you tell them?  The trick is
getting the first one in the door.  How many women can tell the
difference between a 50ct and a 110ct?  Get the first one, then sneak
the upgrades.  Works with other things too... just make sure they don't
see two of them together!!!  Before you know it, you'll have the new
1010 or whatever and she'll be telling her friends how you bought it
for $300 on ebay :)

Not that I'd ever do anything like that of course...

> Actually a friend of mine has the answer to the gadget/female
> problem.
> He says "It's easier to get forgiveness than permission."

=====
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://auctions.yahoo.com/