Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 05:28:04 -0500
From: "bcotton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: H Re: Another Libretto Triumph!

> People on Long Island are in New York? Actually only Neil had the beer in
> Phoenix, I drank my share up a long time ago. Yes, Libbers do get around.

Yes we do in many modes of transportation. Each summer I do a train, bicycle
ride from Philadelphia PA to Orient Point Long Island, cross to New London
CT via ferry and return bicycle to New Haven CT for the train back to Philly
using my "Moving map on bicycle" as my guide. www.billcotton.com and "Moving
map on bicycle" Last summer I I informed Pres that I would be at a
campground near him and he and one of his gadget friends came by to see the
Libby at work.
It is a good feeling to see the person on the other side of the keyboard
after more than three years.
Long Island has free bicycle camping Hostel spaced well for a tour of the
island.
// Bill Cotton: Latitude N40° 02.867', W75° 09.105'
// [EMAIL PROTECTED]   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
// [EMAIL PROTECTED]     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
// www.billcotton.com
// http://ourworld.Compuserve.com/homepages/bcotton/homepage.htm
// http://membersdelphi.con/billcotton
// www.homestead.com/billcotton/