Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:27:12 -0500
From: "Hui, Clifford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Help this fuul out

John,

Things get a bit complicated when trying to install PC Card files on your
Libretto.  Although you've installed Win95, not all the files from those
floppies reside on your hard disk.

As a result, one of the problems you're running into is this:  some of the
files your Libretto is asking for during the install are not found on the
hard drive OR the floppy your network card came with -- they're still on
your Win95 install diskettes in one of the .cab files.

So, if you have no alternative, you may be forced to copy some (or even all)
of your Windows diskettes directly to your hard drive in addition to your
Win95 install.

Hope that helps,

Cliff