Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:35:17 +0100
From: Kapusta Gerhard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: AW: Looking for Case Logic Bag and L50 replacement parts in Germa
        ny

Hi Stefan!

Here in Austria it is easy to get spare parts for Libretto's. I looked at
the Autrian toshiba web site for authorized dealers and service partners,
they have some stock and are able to order parts from toshiba.

In the last weeks I bought some mouse point caps, a body part of the small
port replicator and one new enhanced port replicator with USB.

But I guess, it will become more difficult in future to get parts...

regards
Gerhard

Gerhard Kapusta

Email office: [EMAIL PROTECTED]