Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 06:35:17 -0500
From: "Lee A. Dickinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: how to restart suspend?

I need a little help from the list, please...

After two days of fumbling with a 6GB disk, 8.00 BIOS,  and W98
installation on my L100, I finally have it working properly with one
exception.  I don't know what it takes to get the suspend feature
working.  It worked before I started.  I don't know if hibernate works
either.  I have installed all of the Toshiba accessories and controls from
the Toshiba web site.  Also, I understand that I should uninstall the
Toshiba power management program and use the W98 version.  My question
there is that it seems to have installed as part of the Toshiba Controls,
and I don't see it separately listed in "Add/Remove Programs".

A couple of times this weekend I would have sold it for 25 cents, but I am
glad I persisted.  It will make a great computer for my truck to manage the
interactions between map software, GPS's, Ham radios and cell phones.  My
luck they will now outlaw all car gadgets except the steering wheel.

Any and all help appreciated.

   Lee A. Dickinson /  Colbert, Georgia, USA
  '92 R100RT "El Ladero Valdez" http://members.home.net/r100rt/index.html

    | Airhead 3480 | BMWMOA 80364 | AMA 635159 | K4LAD | NRA | AIChE | ad
nauseum

   "Was mich nicht tötet, macht mich Stärker!" - Friedrich Nietzsche