Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:11:45 -0500
From: "Lee A. Dickinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Car Power, Wireless Gateways and Virtual CD's

At 11:41 AM 2/28/01 -0800, you wrote:

>When I go there all I find is:
>  3CRWE737A  AirConnect - Network adapter - PC Card - plug-in module - 11
>Mbps    1114  $154.86
>3CRWE50194  HomeConnect Home Wireless Gateway    210  $309.88
>
>  So is there a special page or something?

David

This is strange.  The price was so good it looked like an error to me, but
they sold it to me at that and the web page is still showing the same
price.  I accessed the page by going to zdnet.com and searching for
wireless gateways, then price shopping as follows:

http://allbusiness.firstsource.com/gen/search/sap.asp?OrderSourceId=288&ProdID=1783160

   Lee A. Dickinson /  Colbert, Georgia, USA
  '92 R100RT "El Ladero Valdez" http://members.home.net/r100rt/index.html

    | Airhead 3480 | BMWMOA 80364 | AMA 635159 | K4LAD | NRA | AIChE | ad
nauseum

   "Was mich nicht tötet, macht mich Stärker!" - Friedrich Nietzsche