Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 20:26:00 +0100
From: Kapusta Gerhard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Logitech wheel mouse optical - question

Hi!

Up to now I occasionally used a logitech 3-button mouse on the PS2-port. No
problems, it works both in "simultaneous" or "auto-selected" mode.

But now I tried a logitech wheel mouse optical (a USB-mouse with
PS2-Adapter). If I connect it to the PS2-port and boot (or resume) in
"simultaneous" the new mouse produces only large hops of the mousepointer
and buttons are pressed accidental. Plugging off the mouse and plugging on
solves the problem for this session. This behaviour is independent of the
driver (microsoft or logitech).

All other combinations (mouse on USB-port or "auto-selected) work without
problems with the new mouse.

Any ideas?

Btw: It is a Lib 110 with Win2k.

regards