Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 09:02:33 +0100
From: Kapusta Gerhard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: AW: Win2000 on 110CT?

Hi Chris!

I use Win2000 since I own my Lib110. I can't see any problems, 99,9% of all
features of the Lib are working without problems. The 0,1% limitations are:
- There is no tool to switch the monitor to the external connector, it is
adjustable by HWsetup
- I have not investigated any effort in the power-management of PC-cards, i
think it does not work and I'm not sure whether it works with Win98
- It is a bit tricky to find the correct toshiba drivers and software to
install Win2000 correct. (I have posted detailed information about this a
few months ago)
- It is also a bit tricky to find out the correct partitioning of HD's >
8GB, but it is possible. See also recent postings!

Btw: I never used on any of my PC's an operating system starting with number
nine, there are better products available from Bill...

regards
Gerhard