Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 12:27:00
From: "neil barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Lib HDD swap

Andy,

All you'll need is a set (well just one actually) of jeweller's crosshead
screwdrivers. You might be able to get an 000 posidriv/philips screwdriver.
Don't get cheapy sets though - you'll strip the screws if you're not
careful.

On the 50/70, the disc is on the left of the case. Just undo the two screws
on the right hand side base and remove the little flap. The disc pulls out
using the attached handle. Swap that to the new disc - it has to be the
right way up so expect two goes :)

Make sure the new disk is no fatter than the old. On a 50/70, if it is, you
can remove the back completely and remove the small blue spacers stuck to it
before putting the new disc in. Failure to do this can crack the PCB in the
memory area.

Neil