Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 18:56:03 -0700
From: Karen R <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: 20gb drive noises

I finally got around to formatting and installing W98se on
my 20gb drive. The only driver I needed to upgrade was
the video.

After turning off the soundcard, I noticed that the drive
seems to make lots of noises every time I access something
on the drive, or do anything with the mouse. It is a Toshiba
drive.

It's seems like a quick scratching noise of some kind.

Does anyone else's Toshiba 20gb drive make weird
sounds when running programs or accessing stuff on it??

The 4.1gb drive is very quiet... so am wondering.

TIA,
Karen