Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 12:12:38 +0400
From: Tanya Matveeva <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Please help... reinstalling OS on 50ct...

Greetings!

> To me the answer is obvious. That was your friend who was playing with
> libretto thus he has to fix it and then offer you a new HD with a bunch of
> roses.

The problem is that he lives in another city, far away from here, and
he already has gone home. He wanted to get Libretto with him to work
with it, but I can't give it away. I'm just afraid after this
accident.

> You really do not have follow Nekrasov's :
> "???? ?? ????? ?????????, ? ??????? ???? ??????..."

I think that digest processing software deleted cyrillic letters, so
translit could be better.

> Finally if your friend refuses kick his ass.

I can't prove him for sure that my HD didn't have bad blocks before the
mashine was dropped. I bought it not long ago and forgot to run
surface scan. But all the troubles came after that accident. My friend
is sure that's dog's fault, not his 8)

I'd better figure out, which files I can delete safely. Can I delete
all windows directory, and would Win95 "want to be installed" over it
then? I'm worrying about all the drivers, also.

---
Tatiana