Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 15:30:24 -0400
From: "Hui, Clifford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: FDD for 110C

Belkin makes a Cardbus to USB adapter that seems to work fairly well, and
doesn't need an auxillary power supply cable like some others do.

However, you will need an actual Toshiba (YE-Data) floppy drive to boot your
Libretto from a floppy.  There are no substitutes that I know of.  The
floppy is designed with proprietary features outside of the PCMCIA spec to
allow for this to happen without additional drivers or software.

Cliff