Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 09:32:39
From: "neil barnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Linux on Libreto 110CT

A word of warning regarding Mandrake 8 [on my desktop, I have too much stuff
on the 50 to change!] - it doesn't take kindly to upgrading from 7.2, and I
had problems using existing /home directories (separate partition) from a
previous 7.2 installation. Backing up those directories and clearing
everything down cured it though, and since then I've had no problems.

M7.1 has been running on the 50 for months and I rather like it!

Neil