Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 20:35:06 +0000 (GMT)
From: Joe Sacher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Funny little mouse pads!

-- "E. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm easy. When (if) we get enough people to make this viable (five people is
> my minimum), could you send me a SASE and pay me via PayPal?

Why not just pay the postage and cost of the envelope via PayPal?  Would save
one directions postage and some time...

=====
Joe Sacher
Indianapolis, IN
http://www11.ewebcity.com/sacherjj/

"In the real world, what people mainly do with their Sport Utility Vehicles, as far as
I can tell, is try to maneuver then into and out of parking spaces.  I've noticed that
these people often purchase just a couple items - maybe a bottle of diet water and a
two-ounce package of low-fat dried carrot shreds - which they put into the back of
their Subdivisions, which have approximately the same cargo capacity, in cubic feet,
as Finland."
-- Dave Barry