Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 08:28:53 -0000
From: "Sundering Skies" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: PC card slot spacer card?

Hi all,
When I bring my 100ct with me to places, I nearly always have no PC cards in
there (no need for any, so I wanted to reduce power drain), leaving this big
gaping hole on the side of my Lib.  This worries me a little since there's
been a few times when something small (wire fragments, pc board components)
almost fell into it.  In the manual there's a mention of a PC card plot
spacer card, which I did not get with my used Lib.  For those of you who
have one, is it just a plastic placeholder?  If so, can I persuade someone
to donate/sell me theirs?
Thanks,
Shultz