Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 17:17:08 +0100
From: "Chris Hogan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Infrared on L100 W95

There's probably some of the others out there who'll know the details of
this better then me, but I remember that I never got IR working on my 100CT
(Win98) to my Nokia 61xx phone a couple years ago, though I spent weeks
trying.

IIRC in the end I discovered that either the phone or the lib (think it was
the lib) did not have a  'standard' IR implementation so it was a dead horse
from the start.

I know that one guy had it working but with a 110CT and a Communicator.

Chris