Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 18:30:25 +0100
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Anke Otto)
Subject: Re: Wanted PCMCIA modem card lead for 50CT

The information in this email (and any attachment) may be for the
intended recipient only. If you know you are not the intended recipient,
please do not use or disclose the information in any way and please
delete this email (and any attachment) from your system.
       >there are an awful lot without leads available so be careful
       looking :)

       >Cheers for the warning. The lead I have for the LAN part of
       the 3 COM 3C562D/3C563D PCMCIA card certainly fits the modem
       port but obviously it is the wrong >connector. :-)  Wonder if
       there is a RJ45 socket to BT phone plug adaptor and if there
       is, would it work?

       Keith,

       my 3com modem came with such an adapter and worked fine until
       my Libby fried the modem, or was it the other way round ;-(
       Anyway, I think you can get the adapter in most computer /
       electronics shops in the UK, Tandy used to do them too, but
       their shops seemed to have all disappeared.
       I guess Maplins might also do them or Computer Exchange
       (www.cex.c.uk)

       Good luck

       Anke
       Leeds,UK