Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 02:53:13 -0300
From: "Lazar Krym" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RES: System Recovery CD for 110?

Carlos
When I bought my brand new L110 few years ago, it came with a Tosh Recovery
CD including W98 (not SE). I update later to SE.
No idea if Toshiba sells the CD. You must check at their site. Maybe it is
difficult to complain now, but the guy that sold on E-bay is supposed to
give you the CD also.
Lazar