Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:30:58 -0400 (EDT)
From: Jim Sheafer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Iomega Pocket Zip drives

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, Pres Waterman wrote:

pres >Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 16:53:06 -0400
pres >From: "Pres Waterman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
pres >Subject: Re: Iomega Pocket Zip drives
pres >
pres >> > > www.microcenter.com stores now carry it this month for $19.95.
pres >> > > How do you find the product in the webpage?
pres >> >
pres >>
pres >> If it's not in their advertised specials section then you can only find
pres >out
pres >> about it from their monthly flyer they mail to you.
pres >>
pres >> Also, these specials are in-store only - no web orders here.
pres >
pres >
pres >ACTUALLY, I found 11... I got 3... do the math, there's 8 left and they WILL
pres >mail order since they are in stock.
pres >
pres >Call MARY at 1-516-683-6760

I went to my local MicroCenter and was told "out of stock, don't know when
we're getting more, can't mail order, no rainchecks, probably a mis-print
anyway." Well, they NEVER have the stuff in the ads in stock, and this
probably ends my shopping there.

That said, I went on ebay, bid on and won 2 at $20 each and I'll have them
tomorrow.

BTW, buy.com has clik disks two packs for $22 + $5 shipping, all USD.

--
-Jim

----
Jim Sheafer            http://www.tux.org/~sheafer/