Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 23:14:04 +0200
From: "Dave's Libretto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Hello Dave...

> From: Chris Kalos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: Hello Dave...
>
> What about the Fujitsu LX-T, which is only marginally
> bigger, and has a DVD drive.
> LX subnotes may just become the proper replacement for the libby, as it's
> been a tad... flaky.

That's going to have to be may next upgrade from the Lib. I doubt I'd go for the
L1 as the Fujitsu looks sooo much better.
I'll wait till I can persude someone to send me to Japan on holiday tho =O)
Looking at the pictures there seems to be a switch aboe the keyboard labelled
DVD (on one side) and something like PC (on the other). I was assuming that this
was for a built in hardware DVD movie player??? Any confirmation? anyone?

Cheers

Dave